Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Crew and Crew Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crew and Crew Points Empty
PostSubject: Crew and Crew Points   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:06 am

You only get crew points by having people who haven't played the app. to install it.It's best before you send the invite to tell your facebook friends to except it and that they don't have to play.They give you 3 crew points to open up missions and also give you 4% bonus compared to a 0% from a crew droid which you have to pay for. Each crew droid gives you a crew point and that is it, they don't do anything. Also you can use your crew friends for a 4% bonus with building or researching. I move them around were needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crew and Crew Points   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:40 pm

That isn't the 'only' way to get crew points. You can also build crew droids if none of your friends are interested in playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Like in life you can buy your "friends"   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 pm

You can buy special robots with tokens that have the same stats as humans. the cost 25k tokens a piece.

These bots give you 1 worker and 3 crew points just like recruiting humans.

I am not recommending any one do this but they are there.

***I use them. I spent $20 bucks, and "purchased 7 of these bots" and had wnough left over to use the trafe merchant 3 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crew and Crew Points   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm

I could never rationalize spending money on a browser game. You can if you want to, but it seems a bit silly to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i agree   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:20 am

like i said I don't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crew and Crew Points   Crew and Crew Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crew and Crew Points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLA :: Newbie Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: