Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you think is the best Fleet?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you think is the best Fleet? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think is the best Fleet?   What do you think is the best Fleet? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

How many of the different ships do you have and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best Fleet?   What do you think is the best Fleet? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:36 am

I currently have 5 artemis, 51 atlas, 21 apollos, 15 hercules, 8 dios and 16 poseidons. I am currently ranked around 19,000 and the only reason I have so many atlas (even tho I lost a couple) is that when you achieve pulse drive 5 your atlas become faster then your hercules. So now I can attack a lot faster. I was hoping to see more replies for topic, hopefully members still start interacting a bit more here.

alexx-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best Fleet?   What do you think is the best Fleet? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

My biggest fleet right now consists of 10 athena, 15 posi, 15 apollo, 20 arti, 12 herc, 10 atlas and 8 dio. The fighters are used simply for cannon fodder. They're cheap and they take hits so your larger ships take less damage. I mostly use my atlas for raiding inactives due to their weak stats, but their speed gets them home sooner so I can send them back out. The hercs are good for raiding people with fleets/defenses because they can take a couple shots before they go down. Posidons are a pretty standard staple of most good fleets. They rapid fire against the beginning ship and defense so they're good for taking out the enemies fodder quickly. Athenas are the real backbone of any good fleet. While they don't have rapid fire against anything of value, they're very cost efficient and have fairly good stats. Most people won't use the Ares because they're only effective against defenses and they're damn slow. Hades are very good because they rapid fire against everything that's below them, but their a little more expensive in the crystal department. As for the other ships, I haven't had any experience with them. The Prom and Zeus are very slow but very powerful. I did a battlecalc sim against 1 Zeus and they are very hard to destroy. I would use them as a defensive weapon more than offensive due to their speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think is the best Fleet?   What do you think is the best Fleet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1