Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Role and play style

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Role and play style Empty
PostSubject: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 pm

NeoCommander ...well you humble commander - Playstyle slow - tech/miner mentallity.

But this will be changing after I get me lvl 2 foundary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Yor Tchrr

I am unsure of my playstyle, I have such a messed up work patternal about 80% of the time I am fleetsaving. is that a playstyle. I also move ships to assist Alliance members when I can.

I have planets from 36:174 through 36:196 3 fleets in this area
I was thinking of another planet in 250 area so my coverage would be from 150 to 350 with a 1 hour attack

2 outposts for attacks currently not supporting major fleets.
36:291
34:183

Last edited by Yor Tch'rr on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffery
Admin
Admin
Jeffery

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 am

I am a forum admin. My main fleet is in 36:124 yet i am building in 33:459, i have 2 colonies as farms in 35:398 that will soon be supporting fleets and a new colony in 44:4 just startign out. my homeworld is located in 31 however my home is in 36. If it wasnt for my homeworld being my tech center I would abandon it.
Back to top Go down
https://cola49585.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:44 pm

my main fleet is in G44, where my Homeplanet is

I have colonies of G33 and G36, on which I am currently working to expand my fleet

and like Jeffery, i'm a Forum admin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OK guys   Role and play style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 am

This topic is for play style.

Are you an assaulter type?
Are you a miner like me?
Are you a vulture? IE IND hunter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 am

I would say I am a pretty well-rounded player; I pursue tactics that will give me the best result whatever they may be at the time... To do this I follow three different tactics:

1. Mine - easily gained resources that are my reliable backbone of wealth.

2. Raider - find well defended stockpiles that I can send my full fleet at. This usually results in massive ship kills which turn into more resources than what are in the storage tanks. These are my ideal targets as I can gain hundreds of thousands of resources this way each raid - it is just harder to find these targets.

3. "Vulture" as you called it lol - filling up my remaining fleet slots with moderately productive raids on either unprotected colonies or inactives etc. These usually require no fighters (or maybe an apollo or two) and gain ~25-40k total resources per raid. I try and do 20-30 of these a day (running them round the clock) to keep my ships paying for themselves. It takes almost no time in G45-G48 to find enough targets to keep my ships busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am

My Homeworld is 47:470:12
farms at 47:470:2,6,8,11,13
got another little crap pile at 47:455:3 and 47:423:6 I'll dump these in a week or 2.
I migrated to 36:251:9 to find some targets. This is where my main fleet is now.
Play style? Much like J Well I'm an opportunist. I'll mine and mission while I hunt for targets, mostly vulture style untill I find a big juicy plum I can handle.
Only got Athenas so far but getting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role and play style   Role and play style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role and play style
Page 1 of 1