Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alliance Relations for Q3.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alliance Relations for Q3.4 Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Relations for Q3.4   Alliance Relations for Q3.4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Put it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Relations for Q3.4   Alliance Relations for Q3.4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:52 am

Pending NAP with the Alliance "Order of the Black Kabal" (OBK) [94 Members]The Order of the Black Kabal alliance is led by Drazhar Vect and has 94 members.

From George:

"LOL. Enjoy the kills you have gotten, you may personally be responsible for them asking for a NAP.

I had talked to an officer from there alliance, and we agreed to a NAP, though at this time they have yet to send over a NAP request.

The reason the NAP was agreed to was because it was mutually beneficial. They are heavy in areas that we are not, and so this will help me protect my alliance members up there. Conversely, they are scared about us deciding to go up there in force to defend our people one day by killing them. The best agreements are ones were both sides get what they want, and at this time a NAP with them is the case.

Feel free to reply to their officer and explain to them that no NAP request has been sent, and you will stop as soon as one is.

For you, not to tell them, you may want to stop now. If you attack right up until the NAP, they won't retaliate but they will dislike you. If you stop now, you should be able to make friends, which means you can ask them for help when you need it. That is up to you.

Dr Pepper "

They are very common in G46-G48 esp G47 ~300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hmmm   Alliance Relations for Q3.4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 am

thats all i have to say at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Relations for Q3.4   Alliance Relations for Q3.4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Relations for Q3.4
Page 1 of 1