Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cannon Fodder

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cannon Fodder Empty
PostSubject: Cannon Fodder   Cannon Fodder Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

from in game message board

Leahy:

So far I have managed to escape notice of aggressive neighbors, which is nice. However, I did detect one espionage mission and one of my neighbors was hit hard.

I am paying more attention to my defenses. Specifically, I'm wondering what ships make good cannon fodder. The most advanced ship I can build is a Poseidon class cruiser. Should I build Artemis and/or Apollo class fighters as targets to be torn apart by any invading force?

Jeffery Snyder:

you should fleet save when an attack comes in that way they get nothing. most players have it set so dios arive seconds after an attack. if you have ships there and leave debris then they will pick up a bunch of it. if you fleet and resource save they hit your defenses and lose ships all while not getting any resources so in the outcome they lose ships and resources and if it is done right then you will be able to recall your fleet and collect the debris yourself

oh and fleet save at the last possiable second if possiable. i will fleet save in the last 30 seconds if i know i am going to be on when the attack lands
Back to top Go down

Cannon Fodder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLA :: Questions and Answer-
Jump to: