Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Somethings to think about

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Somethings to think about Empty
PostSubject: Somethings to think about   Somethings to think about Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:26 pm

These are a few tips that someone from an old alliance of mine made up:

1. They do not fleet/resource save, especially after I've scanned/attacked them before or they have a big fleet/500k resources.

2. They have bad techs, the amount of your resources of ships and defenses divided by the resource cost of your current tech should be about 20-60 if it is some number like 100-500 your techs are below what they should be. Hull and weapons should be about the same and shield should be the same or 1 level lower. For example all my stuff added together is about 400 ships worth 50k each and my tech is 500k so 20000k/500k = 40

3. They spend too much on getting the next level of ship and mines and don't order them right. You want ore mines about 2 levels over crystal and crystal 2 levels over hydro, it takes a month for a lvl 20 ore mine to pay for itself and the energy cost so they are not good over lvl 20 and the other mines are even worse. It takes 15 hades to pay for the upgrade to prometheus which I don't even use. I see a bunch of high ranks with only 5 of every type of ship.

4. They make too many small ships and small defenses, this is good against equal strength opponents but normally you attack people you overpower and are attacked by people that overpower you. I know there is someone in this galaxy that is only rank 10k has virtually no fleet and yet I don't attack them because they built 10 plasma cannons which will pickoff a couple of my big ships. The big ships/defenses are good for minimizing losses against inferior odds and also concentrating firepower to pickoff an enemy that overwhelms you. Batteries(when people are not attacking with mass poseidon) and gauss cannons are the best defenses and they are good for making it hard for someone to get all your resources with transports when your fleets gone.
Back to top Go down

Somethings to think about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somethings to think about   Somethings to think about Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 am

Who is this They? I am assuming it's bad players.
Back to top Go down

Somethings to think about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLA :: Newbie Tips & Tricks-
Jump to: