Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Incomming Attack from Xenex

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Incomming Attack from Xenex Empty
PostSubject: Incomming Attack from Xenex   Incomming Attack from Xenex Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 am

Hi guys. I have an incomming attack from 37:457:10 Planet Xenex which is owned by Mackenzie Calhoun II #1,659 - a member of TF. 138 ships are coming in!

I am fleet saving and mounting my defenses!

I understand we're at war with this clan but I haven't done anything against any of them and they seem persistant on attacking me!! It seems a little bullish for someone of that high ranking to be hitting on a guy ranked 24k below his!!

Anyway, there's no way I can fight this guy but I will be defending like crazy!
Back to top Go down

Incomming Attack from Xenex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incomming Attack from Xenex   Incomming Attack from Xenex Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Don't waste your resources building defenses; fleet and resource save until we can aid you.

You aren't going to be able to build enough defense or ships if they consistently attack you unless you enter diplomacy mode. That's undesirable so try to fleet and resource save as much as possible until we can aid you.

I'm still in a bounce back myself from being farmed by a guy under #700. He hit me hard when I was about #17000 and I'm still trying to rebuild my fleet. I spent 10 days in diplomacy.

If this isn't helpful, I apologize, it's all I know to do!
Back to top Go down

Incomming Attack from Xenex
Page 1 of 1