COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

note on bots and workers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: note on bots and workers   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:01 am

research bots in your colonies have no effect on research if it is started on you homeworld. Nor do they add there bonus from a colony when you have the ARC net. This goes under the assumption that you do all of you research on your home world (note the bots would still effect the research time if they were in your homeworld research center, with or without the ARC net.)

Last edited by NeoCommander on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Workers   Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:44 am

be sure to move your workers into place BEFORE you start anything. If you move them into the lab - shipyard - capital...etc after you start something their bonus will NOT be added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yes , annoying but true   Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 am

this is right, however you are still safe with mining bot's i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: note on bots and workers   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:14 pm

another thing to worry about is if you place a worker in an upgrading building or a lab while you are researching... YOU CANT GET IT BACK OUT UNTIL DONE!
this is obviously a bigger problem with a research center because you dont even get a benefit, im not sure about mines, but i do believe my shipyard still built faster when i put a worker in while it was building (ships)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mining bots   Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:57 am

yes mining bots are immune since you resource production is calculated by the second, not an hour. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: note on bots and workers   

Back to top Go down

note on bots and workers
Page 1 of 1