Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

any recommended way to various new technologies?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

any recommended way to various new technologies? Empty
PostSubject: any recommended way to various new technologies?   any recommended way to various new technologies? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am

what is the recommended way to level the various research?

• Energy Tech
  • AI Tech
  • Jet Drive
  • Laser Tech
  • Armor Tech
  • Pulse Drive
  • Espionage Tech
  • Expedition Tech
  • Particle Tech
  • Plasma Tech
  • Weapons Tech
  • Shield Tech
  • FTL Tech
  • Warp Drive
  • Advanced Research Communications Network

I am thinking about a way how quickly they get locked up various new technologies, so you can get the best possible fleet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any recommended way to various new technologies?   any recommended way to various new technologies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 am

Go up to the tech tab and see what you need to unlock. Start at the top and work your way down as you progress. Its hard to say exactly depending on what you are going for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any recommended way to various new technologies?   any recommended way to various new technologies? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:16 am

I know that I can see what Tech I shall lock up for the opening of various new things.

What I want to know about how much I should be leveling, for example, my shield tech or A.I. Tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any recommended way to various new technologies?   any recommended way to various new technologies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

any recommended way to various new technologies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLA :: Questions and Answer-
Jump to: