Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What games do you play online?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffery
Admin
Admin
Jeffery

What games do you play online? Empty
PostSubject: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:10 pm

I play all sorts of mmorpg games and some on facebook. 12Sky2 is the main game that I play on line.
Back to top Go down
https://cola49585.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:17 pm

well atm i play left 4 dead 2 atm but am waiting for Global Agenda to come out soon as i get that game u mite not see me on much at all on this web game sorry to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:14 am

WoW. FOR THE HOARD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:16 am

i would rother play aion then wow. or even Ashron's call hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 am

How is Aion, I haven't heard to much about it. What I really want is a good Sci-Fi MMO; it seems like I will just have to wait for Galaxy of Starcraft for that though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am

not sure atm about aion my wife plays it but i will try it out my self one day i gues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Rockband, and any of the Red alert/C&C games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:53 am

Battlefield 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 pm

World of Warcraft --For the Alliance! No, For the Horde! I play both factions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:43 pm

I play a lot of facebook apps. Not going to say which ones cause I'm not proud of them, lol. I used to play WoW (For the Horde!). Now I mostly play XBL. Currently doing L4D2, Borderlands and other random games that have been out for years that I haven't gotten around to playing yet. Also been exploring the XBL arcade. A Kingdom For Keflings is pretty fun if you haven't played it. Also waiting for Star Trek Online to come out! I've been a huge Trek fan my entire life and hopefully it won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:54 pm

I play Maple, Combat Arms, 2Moons, FlyFF, Aion, S4 League, Endless, some WoW, facebook apps, and a lot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 pm

I played City of Heroes until lvl 50 and then swithched to WoW. I built a warrior tank up to lvl 80 and ran out of time to play. I am kind of waiting for STO. My friend played it in Beta and said it was awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 am

Online games: Empire total war, Red Orchestra, World in Conflict, Men of War other online games that I can't think of at the moment.
Lots of offline games but that doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 am

Anyone ever heard of a game called Dystopia? It's a Source mod and a lot of fun, but there are only like 100 people that play it : (

http://www.dystopia-game.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games do you play online?   What games do you play online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games do you play online?
Page 1 of 1