Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:00 pm

I live in the United States of America, more specifically Missouri, USA I am currently a full time student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:54 pm

DeSoto, Texas Retired Military Army, Student El Centro College full time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 am

George Samuel Kirk wrote:
Kentucky -- USA

Dislocated Worker sitting on my A$$ and loving every minute of it. I wonder if the US presidents have any more bright ideas like NAFTA. How long has it been since you saw a "Made in USA" sticker?

Even the stickers are made in china. what a world. gotta love it. I was in armor in the military I was performing maintenance on our sights and I removed a cover on the dog house covering the tank sights. Under the cover a sticker for the optics with serial number, model number, and guess what it said made in China.

We design them, then send tech all over the world to be made, and then assembled in Red River Army Depot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 am

Hey guys, im from Montreal, Quebec and im going to attend the university of Ottawa in the field of criminology or special education.

alexx-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 pm

From Wisconsin here, I'm the IT department for a small company http://www.kelleysupply.com

We actually had a record year 2009. No one wants to buy food ingredients from China.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Caniadian here Living in Winnipeg Manitoba 75 miles north of the US border.

Working for CNR for 35years now as a Locomotive Engineer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Boston, MA

I am a category buyer for Healthcare for Stop and Shop/Giant Landover grocery stores. If it goes in you or on you for medical reasons and can buy it in a grocery store, I buy it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:20 pm

I live in San Jose CA, and I am a building automation programmer.

And no I do not do bots! I am the bot Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm

I live/work in the 'burbs on the Kansas side of Kansas City in the US. During the day I am a lowly business analyst pulling internal operations reports for the 4th largest ILEC in the country. At night, I am a rock climbing instructor at a local indoor facility.

Curious spectator: So do you fall?
Me: Um, yeah, its kind of part of the sport. If you don't fall, then you aren't climbing hard enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Im in Marshalltown, Iowa and make kitchen/bath cabinets at Omega Cabinetry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?   Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone from and what do you do for a living?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: