Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where should we meet up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where should we meet up? Empty
PostSubject: Where should we meet up?   Where should we meet up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm

We need a place where we can all meet up whenever we're on, just us here in quadrant 4. Does anyone have any ideas? I've heard a lot about Ventrilo, but due to my HORRENDOUS computer situation, I can't check that out for myself. I should be on a much better system in two weeks. Does anyone have a chat room alternative for those of us who can't access a voice server or don't have the ability to download?

If you find that ventrilo is the best option, I can place one of you temporarily in charge of this operation until I get a computer that isn't so... poor

P.S. I can be online on a good computer during the day Monday - Friday, so you won't be entirely without your fearless leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should we meet up?   Where should we meet up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Well i used to use ventrillo a lot before so its up to everyone, but I was thinking of maybe using mirc and create our own channel with password. This could be very easy way to help our alliance grow.

alexx-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should we meet up?   Where should we meet up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:27 pm

I agree Alex. I know it's a great way for our quadrant to rock. Something I can do, even with this really old POS. I'll set up a channel now and post the results when I can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should we meet up?   Where should we meet up? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 pm

I like the idea of mirc chat, the time during the week I am usually on for about 7 hours straight is monday through friday midnight through 7. Weekends I am usually on and off all the time and check constantly on my blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should we meet up?   Where should we meet up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where should we meet up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Quadrant :: QUADRANT 4: Gal 50+-
Jump to: