Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Empty
PostSubject: Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Esp 8....this is a no brainer if we are going to set up group defends.
I would like us all to have ESP 10 since ESP works on the the squared difference in lvl.

Please get your pulse or Jet up for those transports.

Arcnet 2 this helps out alot...not a must but belief me you will feel better.
It takes 26hours and if you second lab is at 10 the lvl 2 takes 27 hours.

Foundary lvl 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oh and before I forget...this is a biggy for me.   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:29 pm

ALWAYS leave 1 fleet slot open at all time to do an emergency fleet/resource save. I don't want to see on the forums that this dude is hitting me and I cant do anyting about it, because I burned all my fleets for 5k more resources.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Comments anyone?   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

Is this to much to ask?

I have ESP 8 -
I have ARCnet 2
I have foundary 1

what do all think of these suggested requirements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 am

I agree with them, research is a much undervalued element of the game, but can be extremely important.

Higher ESP is critical to raiding properly and in protecting yourself as well. Also if we are ever to organize a group defend we need to know the exact numbers of the fleet coming in which can only be unloacked at ESP 8+.

I also agree on the importance of engines, especially Jet drive. I have Jet Drive lvl 10 and it is enough where my hercs can travel almost as fast as my fighters and don't slow down my raids. It also speeds up my dios allowing me to harvest better, and my probes allowing me to scan systems more quickly. If you were unaware, this is important becuase players have less time to see an incoming attack, and less time to fleet/resource save=> higher success rates of raids.

Weapons, armor, and shield are also huge as your power per ship is higher meaning you build up strong fleets in colonies for less, and also if your fleet takes a hit, when you rebuild new ships, the new ships will be much stronger than base strength. The first 8 or so levels are all very cheap too.

If you like mines, high energy tech makes your nuclear power plants produce more energy.

And of course ARCNet so that you can continously research something Smile

To sum up: Research=Good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I would add Warp 8 also so the Aries and Proms can be more useful. I have 42 more hours and I will get to use it. I'm starting Foundry 2 today and will probably stop it there. Maybe I'll go for Arc 3 next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have   Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech I would like to see eeryone in this quadrant have
Page 1 of 1