Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

At a glance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

At a glance Empty
PostSubject: At a glance   At a glance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 am

Hi, Im Neocommander, Quadrant leader of 30-49.

I am a heavy miner, tech guy who hunts IND's alot. I'm not really concerned with my ship kill stats, and pour hours into researching the game and come up with teck plans, mining plans, and tactics.

At this point I punish my ship captains, by running constant mission grinds.

I am highly interested in helping other COLA members learn the game and learn the system of the game, and 1 day soon I will help others by teaching to fleet and resource save, but not yet.

All my planets are size 200+ except for my homeworld and one day I will toss it into the sun and build one that is 200+. I also have a thing for defences, maybe a little too much. Shocked

Please stop by COLA Spa and Resort, have a drink and a laugh.

I am very cool headed till you hit one of my guys/gals IE you all.

I am very devoted to COLA and have been here since the 2 week of its conception.

See you soon at the SPA and I would like to see our quadrant outshine them all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

At a glance Empty
PostSubject: Re: At a glance   At a glance Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm Capnredbeard. I'm a sporatic player. Sometimes I'm heavy raiding going to destroy fleets and gather resources, other times my ships are happily orbiting my plantets or out on a fruitless harvest mission. Being a college student doesn't avail me to be on all the time, so I'm a little hesitant to send my ships out on a raid since I'm not sure if I'll be here when they get back.

I'm a fairly new member to COLA, been here about 3 weeks. I joined COLA after our fearless leader (George Mason) nearly turned my fleet into space dust. I logged on about 1 minute before his attack landed and saved as much as I could. Afterwards, we started talking and here I am. I try to help out in any way that I can, but since I have a relatively small fleet and a relatively small play schedule, that can sometimes be difficult.
Back to top Go down

At a glance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Quadrant :: QUADRANT 3: Gal 33-49-
Jump to: