Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Procedure for Recruiting New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Procedure for Recruiting New Members Empty
PostSubject: Procedure for Recruiting New Members   Procedure for Recruiting New Members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:49 am

All members are free to invite whomever they wish. We ask that you keep in mind the purpose of an alliance is to improve. We prefer players who log in at least daily and who will abide by the rules and wishes of the alliance.

All invitations that are offered to outside players must include the following - they must apply through the alliance tab, they must include their homeworld and all colony co-ordinates, they must add the name of the member who recruited them and they must declare if they have any former or current membership in another alliance.

As an example, this is the recruitment letter that I send out.

As an officer of the COLA alliance, I would like to invite you, and possibly your whole alliance, to join us in our efforts. COLA is currently rated in the top 50 overall, and growing. We are one of the more active alliances and would be proud to count you as one of our members

If you wish to join us, please make an application on the alliance page. Search for 'Lorean' and you will find us - 'The Children of Lorean' -- COLA for short. Please place in the message that Shaggy Dogg invited you and include all of your planet co-ords. We also need to know if you are or have been in an alliance and that alliances name.

Upon acceptance you will be placed as a member and have the opportunity for promotion depending on your activity with the alliance.

If you choose not to join us, that is OK too. We will continue our efforts as usual

Being part of a large alliance is a great deterrent when others are looking for a target. If you are attacked then there are plenty of strong members in your area that could group defend. You will be invited to group attack occasionally and to share in the spoils. There is also great information to be shared, fleetsaving and resourcesaving ideas and answers to questions you may have.

See you soon!

Any questions should be directed to me for answering so that the message we send out is consistant.

When you invite player you must post that information in the "invited to" sticky or it's replacement (to be called (P2) New Player Invitations"). Include the player name, rank and any other information you deem relevant (alliance for example).

I appreciate you following the guidelines as it will make approving new members much easier.

Shaggy Dogg
Back to top Go down

Procedure for Recruiting New Members
Page 1 of 1