Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fleet or infrastructure?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fleet or infrastructure? Empty
PostSubject: Fleet or infrastructure?   Fleet or infrastructure? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Wondering at which points I should focus on building up mines and research and when I should focus on a fleet?

Thus far I have 3 colonies all very young (5-6 days of playing thus far) and a fleet capable of running missions. I have been attacked twice, but both times was ready with a fleet/resource save and lost nothing.

I just unlocked the Poseidon last night and will likely make a pair of them today but my mines are still in the low teens (13:11:11) on my homeworld and lower on my two new mining colonies.

Should I be building mines more aggressively for the longer haul?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: infrastructure   Fleet or infrastructure? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

hello there. in my honest opinion i think the focus could be like this..

beggining of the game 50/50 on fleet/infrastructure. lets u have generaly everything at an acceptable level

once u hit the colony ship - 80% infrastucture 20% fleet... build and COLAnise everything u can if you are not being attacked or dont have threats around you.. because the more u build now.. the better fleet u can have in the future

once all nine planets are populated and at a good level - 75% fleet 25% infrastructure.. build a mighty armada and own everyone lol..

for me im at the mid/end stage.. not long till i start my fleet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleet or infrastructure?   Fleet or infrastructure? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:17 am

Thank you for the advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleet or infrastructure?   Fleet or infrastructure? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleet or infrastructure?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COLA :: Questions and Answer-
Jump to: