Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffery
Admin
Admin
Jeffery

What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Empty
PostSubject: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 am

I would like people to post suggestions on what should be added or improved on in this forum. I would appreciate any and all suggestions. Please post them here and we will start work on them.
Back to top Go down
https://cola49585.forumotion.net

PostSubject: system list by name   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 am

it would be nice to see a second system list by name so it could be easier to find people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 am

do you mean a list where all members are listed by name and galaxy, a long list.

I will make a new list, if that is that kind of list you are thinking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 am

it will probably take some time to create such a list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: idea list by name   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:36 pm

yeah it may take some time but we already have the info.

and put it in groups like we have now. A-C D-F G-I ...etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: That looks nice thanks man.   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:38 am

ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: form letters   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:50 am

I would like to see a section containing form letters. Letters of recruitment, letters of intent, NAP agreement.... and so on. that way we present a unified front when contacting potential alliance members and when making agreements. A standard policy is a wonderful thing so that there is no misunderstanding and not a whole bunch of different agreements floating around out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:11 am

there is a little here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

It's a little hard to see stuff since it's all just grey and blue. I don't know how much freedom you have with the color scheme, but I would suggest brightening up stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 am

A new member introduction thread would be good to have for members to come and introduce themselves, maybe tell a bit about themselves either in or out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?   What needs to be added or improved on in the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What needs to be added or improved on in the forum?
Page 1 of 1