Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Ideal World

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ideal World Empty
PostSubject: The Ideal World   The Ideal World Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 am

Ore Mine 24
Crystal Mine 21
Hydro Synthesizer 15
Solar Array 25
Shipyard 12
Research 12
Missile Silo 10
Capitol 10
Foundry 5
Factory 4
Ore Warehouse 13
Crystal Warehouse 11
Hydrogen Warehouse 8

Also, you want it as cold as possible.
You need 170 Fields to do this.
More Fields can be used for a Fusion Plant, higher Solar Array, and higher Mine leves.

Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down

The Ideal World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ideal World   The Ideal World Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 am

The question on my mind is the progression of building. Gradually build all at about the same time? Build the mines first and the others later? How should building, fleet construction, and researched be paced against each other?
Back to top Go down

The Ideal World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ideal World   The Ideal World Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:27 am

Prioritize Ore and Crystal mines because there are needed to build everything (especially more mines). Synthesizer is important for your Capitol, Shipyard, and Lab. Ore mine>Crystal mine>Synthesizer(Insert Solar array when needed)>Capitol>Shipyard>Lab>Factory, early game on your first world. Colonies want Ore and Crystal mines, a low level Synthesizer for fleet fuel and a Capitol to speed up the process. Later Lab and Shipyard become more important than your Capitol. Shipyard only need to be level 9 for a long time. Lab and Capitol should be 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ideal World Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ideal World   The Ideal World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ideal World
Page 1 of 1