Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLA CHAT 2COLA CHAT 2  HomeHome  Battle Calc  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Feel free to leave suggestions about the forum in the Welcome section and we will see what we can do to implement all suggestions.
If you are an officer please message Jeffery, Zoizit, or George Samuel Kirk to be added to the Officers group after requesting to join the group under the user groups heading.
We have a chat room. COLA CHAT when you enter use your in game name and click no password to get in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Questions Comments and Jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Questions Comments and Jokes Empty
PostSubject: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 pm

The title says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Where is the Vent info posted?
I tried looking at old posts in the game and didn't find it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: vent was released to officers only   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 am

I dont have the updated password
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:26 am

Two guys walk into a bar...

The third one ducks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: and says   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 am

can you put me up for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Wanna hear a dirty joke?

A white elephant fell in the mud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I try to use soap   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:27 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:51 am

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender sets the beer down and says, "For you, no charge!"

Yay Science jokes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm

So, these two muffins are sitting in an oven and one of them looks at the other and says, "hey man, it's getting kinda hot in here".... To which the other responds: "Holy shit! Talking muffin!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Comments and Jokes   Questions Comments and Jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions Comments and Jokes
Page 1 of 1